If – like me – you’re already a bit squeamish about the thought of getting your nipple pierced, then this story might not be for you. A woman from Florida has experienced a terrible shock after her entire nipple ring fell out while she was in the shower, bringing with it an abundance of dried-up skin. Cosha Crawford was left in agony after the ring quite literally dropped out of her nipple, leaving her suffering with the ‘worst pain ever’. Taking to Facebook, Cosha shared a gruesome picture of the nipple ring, accompanied by the following post: I was in the shower minding my own business then boom I heard something dropped looked down and it was my whole nipple ring with dried up skin on it. I mean it literally came out just the way it’s in my hand with both balls on the end. Worst pain ever. Cosha’s Facebook friends were left horrified by the image of her dislodged nipple piercing, and the post swiftly went viral. At the time of writing, Cosha’s original post has been shared more than 30,000 times, with those bearing nipple piercings – or even just nipples in general – sharing a collective shudder. Looks like your body rejected it. And probably showed signs that it didn’t want...